Other buddy activities will continue throughout the school year, i.e. Pumpkin Seed Counting, Oreo Stacking, Kuakini Medical Center tour, etc. and shared on the blog. Stay tuned!
Comments from the Kindergartners regarding this activity included:
- I felt good because I liked being with them.
- I hope we have more activities with our buddies.
- It was fun because I like to have a new friend.
- I enjoyed having an older buddy.
- It was fun because they read a story to me.
- Monday, August 29th - HTY Parent Consent form and payment due.
- Monday, August 29th - Japanese homework folder due
- Tuesday, August 30th - P.E.
- Tuesday, August 30th - First PTO meeting/Open House, 5:00p.m., Social Hall. K-1 class will be open for you to meet other parents, tour the room, watch a DVD of K-1 in action, and observe students on the IWB (Interactive Whiteboard).