Wow, we were so lucky to listen and talk to several Honolulu Police Officers on Tuesday. Listed below are some of the things we enjoyed the most.
A note from Mrs. Lee:
Aloha kakou Parents,
My deepest mahalo for your patience and understanding during the last few weeks. It has been a challenging time for my husband, but he is on the road to recovery. I am very appreciative to Mrs. Emile Andrade, my substitute, who taught the children. She kept me abreast of the daily events and even emailed photos of the children working on activities.
I just wanted to mention a few important dates to remember:
- Wednesday, January 23rd - Dole Plantation Field Tirp Parent consent form and payment due.
- Thursday, January 24th - 100th Day projects due
- Friday, January 25th - 100th Day Celebration. All 100 Day projects will be displayed on the lanais fronting the Kindergarten classes.
- Thursday, February 14th - January/February Book Share due
- Friday, May 3rd - HMS Field Day at Ala Moana Beach Park. All families are invited.
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year. Hope you are blessed with all the good things that life has to offer.
I plan to return to school this coming Tuesday.