Saturday, January 19, 2013

Honolulu Police Visit

 
Wow, we were so lucky to listen and talk to several Honolulu Police Officers on Tuesday. Listed below are some of the things we enjoyed the most.
 
 


 
 
A note from Mrs. Lee:
 
Aloha kakou Parents,
 
My deepest mahalo for your patience and understanding during the last few weeks.  It has been a challenging time for my husband, but he is on the road to recovery.  I am very appreciative to  Mrs. Emile Andrade, my substitute, who taught the children. She kept me abreast of the daily events and even emailed photos of the children working on activities.
 
I just wanted to mention a few important dates to remember:
  • Wednesday, January 23rd - Dole Plantation Field Tirp Parent consent form and payment due.
  • Thursday, January 24th - 100th Day projects due
  • Friday, January 25th - 100th Day Celebration.  All 100 Day projects will be displayed on the  lanais fronting the Kindergarten classes.
  • Thursday, February 14th - January/February Book Share due
  • Friday, May 3rd - HMS Field Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.  All families are invited.
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year.  Hope you are blessed with all the good things that life has to offer. 
 
I plan to return to school this coming Tuesday.
 
Warmest aloha,
Mrs. Lee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment