|A free digital slideshow by Smilebox|
It was a great performance at the Matsuri Program this morning. The keiki danced so well to the fast paced Ninjari Bang Bang song. Arigato gozaimasu to Tamayo Sensei for her help and patience in teaching the children the dance.
Spirit Week is scheduled for next week Monday through Friday, April 28th - May 2nd. Help your child dress up for a fun week!
- Monday - Magical Monday - Dress like a Disney character
- Tuesday - Twin Day - Dress up with a buddy
- Wednesday - Wishful Wednesday - What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Thursday - Throw Back Thursday - Dress in the past
- Friday - Olympic Field Day Dress - Dress in swim gear and active wear
- Wednesday, April 30th - Library Books due
- Thursday, May 1st - Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie. Your child needs to be in school by 7:40. Students will leave the classroom at 7:50. Attire - HMS P.E. t-shirt, sport shoes, and sunblock rubdown before school. Disposables bags, wrap, and bottles are encouraged for those bringing home lunch. We should return to school by 1:30.
- Friday, May 2nd - Field Day from 8:30-11:40. Pizza Lunch will follow in the K-1 classroom. Please submit the Parent Consent Form and Pizza lunch payment by Monday, April 28th.
- Friday, May 9th - Swim Showoffs at 10:00. Watch your keiki showoff their swimming skills at the HMS pool.
- Monday, May 19th - Legend of Oz: Dorothy's Return Field Trip. Parent permission forms to be distributed on Monday, April 28th. Forms and payment are due Monday, May 5th.
- Wednesday, May 21st - Stories at Sunrise Production - The Runaway Rice Cake play performed at 9:00 in Room 31. Continue to help your child practice their parts so they will feel confident. We'll let you know soon what costumes the children will need.