December is a busy month in school as we begin the countdown to the holidays. However, please encourage your keiki to practice skip counting. They are required to skip count by 2's, 5's, and 10's by January, 2015.
December Books Shares, myOn, and IXL (Category G) assignments are due by Tuesday, December 16th.
Important dates for December:
- Monday, December 1st - Honolulu Hale Learning Trip Consent Form and payment due
- Tuesday, December 2nd - Library Books due
- Wednesday, December 3rd - Bodhi Day Service in the Temple, 9:00. Please dress your child appropriately for this occasion.
- Wednesday, December 10th - Buddy ornament due
- Thursday, December 11th - Honolulu Hale Learning Trip
- Friday, December 12th - Kuakini Hale Pulama Mau visit
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving,