A note from Mrs. Lee:
Aloha kakou Parents,
The Kindergarten students are celebrating Career Month! Several parents have volunteered to share information about their chosen careers to the keiki. Dr. Yagi, Sophie's Mom,who is a dentist, visited us today and spoke about Dental Health and those nasty cavity bugs! Everyone was given a bag with some useful dental products too. Also on tap to visit is an Orthopedic Surgeon, a Sumotori, and a Hairdresser.
On Thursday afternoons, the students will have fun in the Computer Lab under my instruction. They were introduced to Kerpoof, a children's entertainment and educational website produced by Disney. Registered under my Kerpoof teacher account, everyone was assigned a username and password. They are all jazzed about this site which will help them learn through creativity!
- Friday, February 8th - No School. Teacher-in-Service Day.
- Monday, February 11th - Musubi Man payment due.
- Monday, February 11th - Library Books due.
- Tuesday, February 12th - PTO General Meeting, Social Hall, 6:30-8:15am.
- Tuesday, February 12th - Jump Rope for Heart, 8:45-10:45am. Wear comfortable clothing and bring a water bottle!
- Thursday, February 14th - January/February Book Share due.
- Friday, February 15th - Dole Plantation Field Trip. Attire - P.E. t-shirt, sport shoes, and sunblock.