Your kindness, wonderful cards, and gifts were greatly appreciated this holiday season. It was so nice to be remembered! Mahalo to everyone who brought sparkling eyes, squeals of delight, and wide smiles from the keiki for all the generous goodie bags shared! They could barely contain themselves and wanted to eat all the goodies and/or play with the toys immediately. Arigato, xie xie, do je, kamsa hamnida, merci, and mahalo again to all!
The 100th Day of School will be celebrated on Friday, January 17th. Your child should wear their 100th Day t-shirt creation to school. The Kindergarten students will parade through the Preschool to Grade 5 classrooms showing off their decorated t-shirts. A 100 snack party and games will follow. We can't wait to see everyone's super tee adorned with sequins, puzzle pieces, flowers, ribbons, etc.!!
Please note the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 15th - Library Books due
- Friday, January 17th - Please bring in a recycled bag for your child (If you haven't already)
- Friday, January 17th - 100th Day of School!
- Monday, January 18th - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. School closed.
- Wednesday, January 29th - myON Reader and Book Share due