Tamayo Sensei is working with the Kindergarten students on a Ninja performance for the Spring Program on Friday, April 25th. She would prefer all miniature Ninjas to wear a long sleeve plain black t-shirt and long black pants (ankle length leggings are fine for the girls). Headbands and gloves will be provided with the contributions sent in. Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.
Mahalo for all the Better Homes and Gardens, Taste, Gourmet, etc. magazines that were brought in! Since we are studying Dental Care and Nutrition, the keiki love the bright photos of food to cut out for their collages.
Every K-1 Valentine was tickled with your generosity as they received their little Heart Day Goodie Bags. They felt so important and loved! Arigato gozaimasu for sharing!
The 2nd Trimester ended on Friday, February 14th. Classwork was sent home via their folder or in their recyclable bag. Enjoy the conversations with your child about their learning as s/he has so much to share with you!
- Monday, February 17th - Presidents' Day, No School
- Wednesday, February 19th - Library Books due
- Wednesday, February 19th - Please return your recyclable bag by this date
- Friday, February 21st - Kualoa Petting Zoo Consent Form and payment due
- Wednesday, February 26th - myON Reader and Book Shares due
- Friday, March 7th - Talent Show Forms due