|Customize a free slideshow design|
Our Spring Program will be held on Friday, April 25th, beginning at 8:30. Remember to arrive early so you'll find a parking space.
Our miniature Ninjas will need to wear black t-shirts, black long pants, and black socks with black shoes. Tamayo Sensei has purchased a mask and orange gloves to complete their outfits.
If your child wishes to share Easter goodie bags/treats with the other keiki, please bring them in by Wednesday, April 16th. They will be distributed on Thursday, April 17th.
Red letter dates:
- Friday, April 4th - Jump Rope for Heart envelopes due
- Tuesday, April 8th - Buddha Day - No School
- Wednesday, April 9th - Library Books due
- Thursday, April 10th - Polynesian Cultural Center Consent Form with payment due (PCC Forms to be distributed on Monday, April 7th)
- Friday, April 11th - Kuakini Health System Open House Walking Learning Trip, 9:00-11:30am. Attire - HMS t-shirt and sport shoes
- Thursday, April 24th - myON Reader and Book Shares due
Have a nice weekend,
Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.