The First Week of School on PhotoPeach
Mahalo for attending our Kindergarten Orientation on Monday, August 11th. I know that together we can work together and support your child's learning.
Thank you to Mrs. Hirata, Katelyn's mom who volunteered to be the K-1 Room Parent. It is truly appreciated.
A few items to remember:
- Friday, August 15th - Statehood Day. School closed.
- Monday, August 18th - Show and Tell begins. Your child is welcome to bring one item to share. (The item should be able to fit in their backpack.) Students will be sharing round robin style with 4-5 students in each group. Please practice with your child so s/he'll have an idea what to tell their peers.
- Monday, August 18th - Popcorn Social RSVP due. Meet the Kindergarten ohana on Thursday, August 28th and enjoy some yummy colored popcorn and bottled water.
- Monday, August 18th - Please submit the "Tell Me About Your Child' form so I can understand your child's needs better.
- Tuesday, August 19th - Library class begins.
- Monday September 8th - Buddhist Education begins with Reverend Yuika Hasebe as the instructor.