Kindergarteners love painting. When it was first announced the other day that they would be painting, the keiki thought they'd be finger painting. But they were just as happy when they saw the baskets with containers of paint brought out from the cabinet. As they carefully spread out the newspaper on the desks, put on their aprons, and received their piece of paper, all eyes danced with excitement.
View what your child and his/her classmates created. Each individual painting showed personal expression and were special. Don't you agree?
Tidbits for the upcoming week:
- In Social Studies, Celebrations will be discussed. Please have you child bring in 1 or 2 photos of special times or events shared with family and friends by Thursday, August 25th. They will be describing the importance of the celebration as well as comparing these special times with their peers.
- P.E. resource class is on Tuesdays. HMS t-shirts and shorts should be worn.
- Library books can be returned to me after they are read at home.
- Environmental print and interesting newspaper photos can be brought in anytime.
- Thank you for sending in the clipboards with your child.