On Friday, November 4th, the Kindergarten keiki will be walking to Kauakini Health System to bring cheer, smiles, and to sing Japanese songs to older adults who are cared for at their comprehensive facility called Hale Pulama Mau (House of Cherishing Care). We'll be leaving school at 9:30am, and returning by 11:00am. I would like to have 2 parents to help chaperone this walking event. Please advise if you are available.
- Friday, October 21 - Sea Life Park field trip
- Monday, October 24 - Mathletic activities due
- Tuesday, October 25 - Halloween party item due
- Thursday, October 27 - Fall retake pictures
- Friday, October 28 - Halloween parade, Fire Booklets due (Sign and date the last page), Hale Pulama Mau walking field trip consent form due
- Monday, October 31 - Book Share due
- Monday, October 31 - Black and orange attire, Student Council games, Kindergarten Rotational Party, Halloween Goodie bags distributed