Friday, June 29, 2012

Shapely Jungle

Learning about solid and plane shapes has been a whole lot of fun.  One of our activities was listening to Color Zoo by Lois Ehlert.  We saw how animals in the zoo were  created using shapes and colors. So we made new animals for our zoo using flat shapes.


A note from Mrs. Lee:

Mahalo for sending in the wrapped empty cereal boxes.  They will be used  for a literature based activity later this week.
This Fourth of July, America will celebrate its 236th birthday. Celebrate it with firework displays, festivities, and parades.  Happy Birthday, America!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much and congratulations for your helpful blog . I'm an English teacher. Actually I’m working in a primary public school in Spain with children from three to six years old. I have included some educational websites sites in my blog. They are a very good resource for my classes. http://espemoreno.blogspot.com.es/ El Blog de Espe.

    ReplyDelete