|Create a free picture collage|
A note from Mrs. Lee:
In Social Studies we're learning about special things families and friends do and how they spend time together. Therefore, please have your child bring in 1-2 photos of fun times or events they have shared with their family or friends. They will also be asked to describe why that time was important. Kindly have them bring in their photos by Wednesday, August 22nd.
Environment Print (EP) is the print of everyday life and is everywhere. It is a natural starting point to teach young students to read, write, and do math. They have a concrete connection to everyday print. They read it within the context of their interests and backgrounds. We would be most appreciative of any labels from packages, boxes, fliers, paper bags, snack bags, etc. that you could send in for our EP Wall.
- Show and Tell is on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- P.E. days are on Friday.
- Monday, August 20 - Student Council Snack Bar starts from 2:35-3:00 at the Middle School picnic bench.
- Monday, August 20 - Library books due
- Wednesday, August 22 - Family/friends photos due
- Thursday, August 23 - Permission form and payment due for 'Five Chinese Brothers' Honolulu Theatre for Youth play. (Forms to be distributed on Monday, August 20)
- Friday, September 7 - Flu forms due