This story was a perfect introduction for a literature based activity creating gingerbread children.
Gingerbread Children - slideshows
If your child wishes to decorate and print a Gingerbread House of their own, click here.
A note from Mrs. Lee:
It is hard to believe that December is upon us! Can you also believe that we've been in school for 75 days? Time just flies by!
All the keiki are confident skip counting by 10's. However, please continue to practice skip counting by 2's and 5's with your child whenever possible. It takes time for them to master these math skills and practice makes perfect.
Mahalo nui loa for the generous donations received for the Lokahi Tree-Laulima Giving Program the Preschool and Kindergarten classes have chosen this holiday season. There is still another week to take the opportunity to brighten these needy families' holidays. All donations are truly appreciated!
There will be no Book Sharing for the month of December. It will resume in January.
Dates to remember:
- Monday - Friday, December 3rd-7th - Collection of canned goods by the 7th Grade Paramitas Promoters
- Monday, December 3rd - Library Books due.
- Wednesday, December 5th - Bodhi Day Service. Please dress your child in appropriate attire.
- Friday, December 7th - Donations for the Lokahi Tree-Laulima Giving Program due.
- Friday, December 7th - Winter Program
- 8:00 - The Kindergarteners are asked to be in their classrooms.
- 8:30 - The PreK and K Winter Program in the Social Hall begins.The K classes will be the 3rd group of performers on stage.
- 9:30 - The class activity, cookie decorating, and Potluck will commence.
- Attire - Girls: Party dress, Boys: Collared shirt with long pants/jeans.