If you have trouble viewing this show, click on this link.
Mahalo for all the canned goods that will be donated at the Thanksgiving Service in the Temple. Prior to bringing the cans to the Temple, the Kindergarten classes will be sorting and graphing the various types of canned goods. This should be loads of fun because there will be over 80 cans of soups, vegetables, fruits, meats, etc. Photos of this activity will be shared!
Many thanks for all the empty Campbell soup cans brought in for our Christmas project. I didn't know so many people liked to drink soup, mm good!
The annual Winter Program is scheduled for Friday, December 7th in the Hall beginning at 8:30 a.m. You may want to arrive early as parking is sometimes a challenge. All parents are invited to our K-1 class for some holiday events after the program. The activities include: creating a gingerbread house picture frame, decorating a holiday cookie, and a potluck luncheon. Hope to see everyone!
The students will be learning to count from 1-100, as well as skip counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's in the coming weeks. Look for a hundreds chart in your child's school folder next week which will help as they practice counting. Have fun with your child while practicing this math skill!
Please take note of the following:
- Friday, November 16th - Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Monday, November 19th - Presentation of Learning, 8:30-9:30 a.m. in the K-1 classroom.
- Monday, November 19th - Library Books due
- Wednesday, November 21st - Thanksgiving Service in the Temple. Please have your child dressed appropriately, i.e. girls - dresses or tops with pants or skirts, boys - collared shirts and long pants.
- Thursday and Friday, November 22nd-23rd - Thanksgiving Day, No School
- Wednesday, November 28th - November Book Share due