When I Grow Up... - slideshows
The keiki enjoyed their Spring break and returned full of energy. There are only about 2 more months of school before we head into Summer Vacation. There is so much to do in such a short period of time, but I am certain they'll be up to the challenge.
Mahalo to those who donated recyclable items for our 'Recyclable Treasure' (sculpture) activity with our 7th grade buddies planned for Wednesday. However, to prepare for this event, it would be nice to have everyone bring in some recyclable items. Encourage your child to help find some around your home or even a relative's home.
Items could include: old greeting cards, CDs, bread twist ties, plastic bottles, wrapping paper, cardboard, packaging material, etc. Your imagination is encouraged! All items should be brought to school by Tuesday, April 9th.
- Monday, April 8th - Buddha Day, School is closed.
- Tuesday, April 9th - Recyclable items due.
- Friday, April 12th - Swimming will be 1 hour long because class on April 19th is cancelled.
- Thursday, April 25th - Book Share due.
- Friday, April 26th - Spring Program in the Temple Social Hall 8:30am
- Learning Showcase 11:00am -2:00pm in classrooms
- Tuesday, April 30th - myOn Reading assignment due. ( Read a minimum of 6 books) Encourage your child to read as much as possible using this fabulous reading site. Remember: you have the power to boost your child's learning potential simply by making books an integral part of their lives.