Today was the perfect warm and sunny day to spend at Kualoa Petting Zoo. It was a great place because the docents shared alot of information about the animals. The best part was petting and feeding the goat, cow, horse, rabbit, and sheep. We loved it!
The students are learning all about addition and subtraction. Please support them at home by downloading apps on your devices and/or having them work with manipulatives at home.
- Tuesday, March 18th - Kuakini Open House Learning Trip Consent Form due
- Wednesday, March 19th - Library books due
- Thursday, March 20th - myON Reader and Book Shares due
- Friday, March 21st - Healthy Teeth and A Healthy Me Learning Showcase presentations:
- 9:30 - 9:50am in the K-1 classroom
- 10:00 - 10:20am in the Music Room with Mrs. Ellis
- 10:30 - 10:50am in the K-1 classroom
- 11:30am - Dismissal for all students. There will not be any Afterschool Care or FG classes.
- No Resources classes are planned. Regular instructional time will be throughout the school day.
- Monday, March 24th - Friday, March 28th - Spring Recess