Thank you to everyone for coming and letting us show you what we have been learning about Healthy Teeth and A Healthy Me! It was fun and exciting. These are some things we learned about it.
The keiki were thrilled having you visit today to share their knowledge of Dental and Food & Nutrition. They have learned so much in the past two months and I hope these healthy habits will continue throughout their lifetime. Mahalo for dropping by to witness your children shine in what they do best --- learning and growing academically.
Important April dates:
- Monday - Friday, March 24th -28th - Spring Break
- Tuesday, April 1st - Lifetouch photos/payment due
- Wednesday, April 2nd - Library Books due
- Thursday, April 3rd - Buddha Day Service. Buddha Day (Hanamatsuri "flower festival" in Japanese) is commemorated on to celebrate the birth of Siddhartha Gautama, who later became enlightened as Sakyamuni Buddha.
- Please dress your child appropriately for this Temple Service. Boys - collared shirt and shorts/pants. Girls - dress or leggings/pants outfits.
Wishing everyone a safe and fun Spring Break,