It was a pleasant surprise to receive your special gift, lei, and most of all the videos of the keiki expressing their feelings about our K-1 class. I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity as I thoroughly enjoyed this year with your children. Mahalo nui loa!!!!!
K-1 will be able to enjoy a 'Free Swim' on Thursday, May 14th from 1-2 p.m. Labeled towels, slippers, etc. should be brought to school. They can wear their swim attire under their school clothes. This will replace their PE period on Wednesday, May 13th.
- Tuesday, May 12th - Gotan-e Service in the Temple at 9:00 a.m. Gotan-e celebrates the birth of Shinran Shonin, the founder of Shin Buddhism. Please dress your child appropriately for this Temple Service.
- Tuesday, May 12th - Library books due
- Friday, May 15th - Polynesian Cultural Center Learning Trip, 8:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Please be in school by 7:50 a.m.
- Attire - HMS t-shirt, shorts, socks, and shoes
- Sunblock rubdown
- Friday, May 22nd - MyON and IXL (Categories M. [Time] and R. [Money]) due. May Book Shares are optional.
Happy Mother's Day,
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Anonymous