The keiki have been practicing their skit, Mongoose, Mongoose, Stop! Don't Run for their 'Stories at Sunrise performance. A copy of their script was send home a few weeks ago. Please have your child practice their parts at home. All three Kindergarten classes will perform in the Dojo on Thursday, May 28th beginning at 10:30 a.m. for parents and friends.
For the month of May, students should continue to read a minimum of 10 books on myON. In IXL, Categories M. [Time] and R. [Money] are assigned. Book Shares are an option.
Red Letter Dates:
- Friday, May 1st - HMS Field Day at Ala Moana Beach Park, 8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. The Pimentals will be setting up a tent for the K-1 ohana near the concession area/restrooms across the street from Magic Island. Be on the look out for the K-1 sign! It will mark our 'SPOT'!
- Students need to be in school by 7:45 a.m.
- Attire - Special 'K' teal colored t-shirt, shorts, and sport shoes
- Home lunch, drink, and water bottle
- Tuesday, May 12th - Gotane Service at 9:00 a.m. Please dress your child appropriately for this Temple Service
- Friday, May 15th - Polynesian Cultural Center Learning Trip, 8:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Students need to be in school by 7:50 a.m.
- Attire - HMS t-shirt, shorts, and sport shoes
- Friday, May 22nd - MyON and IXL (Categories M. [Time] and R. [Money]) due
Hope to see you on Friday,