Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goodbye Kindergarten, Hello First Grade

Aloha  Parents,
Mahalo nui loa for the many thoughtful gifts you shared with me at the end of this school year. The memory book is a delight to read and will be forever cherished.  The  cookies from Honolulu Cookie Company  will be a part of my snacks for a long time and the generous gift card is greatly appreciated.

I would like to thank you for the trust you have placed in me as your child's teacher.  My Kindergarten experience  this year is what every educator I know hopes to encounter-cooperation between parents and teacher to ensure that  their child has success at HMS.

I sincerely enjoyed the the school year with all the keiki and know that great things can be accomplished when parents and I work together for the best interest of the child.

A hui hou,
Mrs. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment