Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Tribute to the K-1 Mothers for Mother's Day

To all the special moms out there! This is a special poem and video just for you.

M is for the blueberry muffins she makes me
O is for the oranges she cuts for me
T is for trying hard to make my bed
H is for being helpful
E is for the scrambled eggs that I love
R is for the roses she picks for me.
Put them together, they spell 'Mother',
A word that means the world to me!



Untitled from Wendy Lee on Vimeo.

Important Reminders:
Swimming classes are finished.  P.E. classes resume on Thursdays May 12th and 19th.  HMS t-shirt and shorts should be worn.
Wednesday, May 11 - Tikki Tikki Tembo play in the Social Hall
Friday, May 13 - Honolulu Zoo Field Trip
Monday, May 16 - All Library books due
Tuesday, May 17 - Gotane Service in the Temple. Please dress appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment