Mahalo to the brave, strong, and helpful chaperones, Mrs. Lessary, Mrs. Takara, Mr. Keanu, and Mr. Hasegawa for your time spent with us at Aloun Farms and Kapolei Regional Park. It was greatly appreciated.
Those massive pumpkins were sent home in your keiki's recycle bags. Could you kindly have your child bring in another recycle bag by Friday, October 25th?
If your child wishes to share Halloween treats with his/her peers, please have them brought in by Wednesday, October 30th.
Dates to remember:
- Wednesday, October 23rd - Library books due
- Friday, October 25th - Fire Fighter Safety Guides due
- Friday, October 25th - Book Shares and myON monthly reading assignment due
- Friday, October 25th - Recycle bags should brought in for Halloween
- Monday, October 28th - Payment for The Return of the Menehune play due