Are you ready for some fun in the sun? Our All-School Field Day, slated for next Friday, May 1st, is around the corner. Our designated area for a tent and/or tarp is the picnic area near the restrooms across the street from Magic Island. Please let me know if you would like to volunteer to save a tree/area for our K-1 ohana! You might plan on bringing your keiki home lunch and drink, plus their water bottle with you. If you won't be attending, your child must bring his/her own lunch and drink, plus a water bottle to school which they will take to the park.
Please bring your own things to sit on. I'll be bringing a large tarp too.
The schedule for the day:
- 7:45: Please have your child in school by this time
- 8:15: Buses depart HMS, school side
- 9:00: Welcome Message from Mr. Randall, time to get settled
- 9:30-11:25: Bouncers, Bubbles/Play Time, Backyard Game, and Shave Ice/Free Time
- 11:30: Lunch and Clean Up
- 12:15: Leave Ala Moana Beach Park
Important dates to remember:
- Friday, April 24th - 'Magical Moments from Disney' Spring Program, Social Hall, 8:30am.
- Students will perform on the right side of the stage (when you are facing the stage).
- Girls - Party dress, hair half up, half down, with a ponytail on the right side of their head
- Boys - Solid black shirt (inside out is fine) and dark colored bottom, hair slicked with gel
- Optional - They may change to more comfortable school clothes after the performance
- Wednesday, April 29th - April Book Share, MyOn, and IXL (Categories I.[Addition] and J.[Subtraction]) due
- Thursday, April 30th - Kroc Center Hawaii Parental Consent form due (Form to be distributed on Friday, April 24th)
- Friday, May 1st - HMS Field Day, Ala Moana Beach Park, 8:15am-12:15pm
- Attire - Special 'K' teal colored t-shirt, covered shoes
A hui hou,