Now, we can't wait for all of the Spirit Week class and buddy activities which starts on Monday!!!!
|Create your own free collage|
- Monday, September 26th - Dress Alike with a K-1 friend/s. Pictures of Australia (food, places of interest, people, etc) are due.
- Tuesday, September 27th - Bring a hat made from recycled material.
- Wednesday, September 28th - Canned goods can be brought to school for the Hawaii Food Bank. Purple attire and crazy hair styles day.
- Thursday, September 29th - Australian style clothing or accessories can be worn.
- Friday, September 30th - Bring in a sandwich size baggie of snack food or cereal for our Trail Mix. This will be a buddy activity with Mrs. Conley's 3-13 class. Mix and match your clothing day.
- Friday, September 30th - Grandparent's Day confirmation form due. Scholastic Book Orders due.
- Monday - October 3rd - Each child should bring in one apple (Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, or Granny Smith) for our class graph, apple investigation and apple tasting activity. (Hopefully there will be a variety of apples.)