Just a few items that should be brought to your attention.........
- Monday, January 16th - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Monday, January 23rd - 100th Day Projects due. Each student is asked to create a free standing poster with 100 things about themselves (photos, cutouts, actual items). The numbers 1-100 should be handwritten, labeling each item. Please advise if you have any questions.
- Friday, January 20th - Due date for cardboard tubes, whether from wrapping paper or paper towels which needed for an activity. I'd sincerely appreciate any donation.
- Monday, January 30th - January due date for students to share a book with their peers.
- Monday, January 30th - Due date for Mathletics online activities. All students were given a sign in card with their current username/password. Please assist your child in logging into the website so they can complete the activities. I am very encouraged by the quick response on completing the topic 'Getting Ready to Add and Subtract' by so many students. Wow! We know this resource is beneficial to your child's development.