A few reminders for you:
- Monday, January 23rd - Due date for 100th day project. Would you believe your children have been in Kindergarten for 100 days (on January 24th)? Time flies when we're having fun. I'm sure your child has reminded you working together to create a free standing poster with 100 things about themselves (photos, cutouts, actual items). The numbers 1-100 should be handwritten, labeling each item. Please advise if you have any questions. All posters will be displayed outside of the three Kindergarten classrooms.
- Monday, January 23rd - RSVP for HMS Open House due.
- Tuesday, January 24th - 100th Day Party with the Kindergarten classes.
- Tuesday, January 24th - Scholastic Book Orders due.
- Monday, January 30th - January due date for students to share a book with their peers.
- Monday, January 30th - Completion of assigned Mathletics online activities. All students were given a sign in card with their current username/password. Please assist your child in logging into the website so they can complete the activities. We know this resource is beneficial to your child's development.
Mahalo for all cardboard tubes that were donated. It was truly appreciated.
Time is running out to sign up for the Kindergarten 'Sweets -n- Treats' Bake Sale at the HMS Fun Fair on Saturday, February 18th. Please open the google doc sent by Ms. T. to select a time to work, or contact me.
Kung Hee Fat Choy!