Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Closing Note

Aloha Parents,

Several students  worked diligently on creating a new picture book online and wish to share it with everyone.  Please click on the student's name to view their own book!
Their work was excellent! Congratulations to all of them.

On a personal note......
It was wonderful for you to think of me at this bittersweet time of the school year.  The gift card for Pure Joy Day Spa was just the type of relaxing treatment in a serene atmosphere I was dreaming of and I'd like to thank you for your thoughfulness.  The beautiful orchid lei was absolutely exquisite. I've received many compliments while wearing it after school. I also appreciate all the kind words and thoughts in the card. 
It was a pleasure teaching all the students this year.  They are so special and each child is a gift in his/her own way. I hope this last day of school and the beckoning sun, brings forth a vacation full of fun.


I've worked with your flower,
And helped it to grow.
I'm returning it now,
But I want you to know...

This flower is precious
As dear as can be.
Love it, take care of it
And you will see
a bright new bloom
with everyday...
It grows in such a special way.

In August, a bud,
Midterm, a bloom, so they say,
Now, a lovely blossom
Comes home to you in May.

Remember this flower
As dear as can be,
Though rightfully yours...
Part belongs to me.
-Author Unknown-

Best of luck to all of my K-1 parents and students. Once again, wishing everyone a wonderful and safe summer!!!

A hui hou,
Mrs. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment